Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day
















On Valentines Day I always try to make a nice meal and dessert for my family. I would rather stay home and enjoy being with my husband and kids then fight the crowds. Plus I can make a meal for much cheaper then if we were to go out. This year I made chicken cordon bleu, then for dessert I made this white chocolate cake. It was good. Then Randy and I find some things to give the girls, we found these cute heart earrings for Erica, Miranda and for Victoria I got her the movie Some Where in Time. Then I always give them Lindt Truffles they are so yummy! Then we watched Victoria's movie it was a lot of fun. I am not a jewelery or flower person so Randy surprised me with a new camera I am so excited to use it. I have been borrowing Victoria camera when ever I need to take pitures because I sent Stephen my camera on his mission because his camera got stolen. It will be so nice to have my own camera again. Thanks to my Great Hubby.. Love you Randy!! I hope you all had a great day too!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

So fun and I am so jealous of your fab dinner! It seems that since I am without a kitchen, I can only dream of cooking! When I actually get one,I will probably not even cook much!

joanna said...

that is a cute valentine table setting.. how fun! Sounds like a yummy dinner!

Our Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a good time. I just love checking our your blog. It is fun. For v-day kennly was tired and sick so we stayed home too.