



OK , love to cook so I am always looking for new recipes.
Sometimes I find them in magazines,sometimes I find them on the Internet, or on t.v. ( my husband likes to refer to me as a cook book addict.
He always says if we are in a store with cook books, "Back away slowly Michele."Sometimes just for fun I look through my books for hours...I know you are probably thinking you need a LIFE!! I just can't help it, I love to cook...
So anyways last year my mother-in-law told us we could send her recipes, and she would put them in a book. I was very excited so I sent her a lot of recipes that were not in books. That way I could have them all together. I was excited because my sister-in-laws would be putting their recipes in there too...well, I have been put in on the committee for the ward cook book, So I was trying to get some of my books out and they fell everywhere, As you can see I have a mess,so my goal this week is to get them organized and decide which recipes that I want to put in this book because I don't want the same ones in this book that I have in the other one. I know it should not take me that long but it will because I will have to look through them again...
I know this subject is kind of boring to some of you, but I just thought I would let you know what I will be doing for the next couple of MONTHS! ;)
I hope all is well where you are...



4 comments:
wow fun fun fun... good luck with that!
And I thought I knew everything about you. I knew you were enjoying cooking but had no idea how advanced you've become. Especially since you were shocked I could boil a potatoe at 14..LOL That's wonderful! Every year the publisher's of Taste Of Home have a sale on their cookbooks. A couple years ago I ordered about 10 books for only $5.00 a piece! I have so many recipes to try now. It's been fun!
I love looking through cookbooks for hours, too...I just haven't gotten the cooking part down yet!
Wow - that's a lot of cookbooks! Have fun sorting through them all! I've always loved everything you've cooked that I've tasted!
Post a Comment