Monday, January 12, 2009

Elder Stephen Sommers 20 years old


On January 12 1989 my life changed forever...I was blessed with a beautiful baby boy.. I was a young and kinda dumb new mom so Stephen and I went Through some stuff together but we made it. I can not believe that he is now 20 years old. And is serving a mission for our church.

Stephen has been a great son to have, and I love him very much. Stephen and I love to laugh a lot together and that is one of the things I miss most. But I know he is where he needs to be and he is growing in so many ways. So, Happy Birthday Stephen I Love you!! Love MOM

5 comments:

PalominoGold said...

Michele,
You need to give yourself a lot of credit! You brought up a great boy now a man! He's very blessed to have you as his Mommy and visa versa.
Happy Birthday Stephen!

joanna said...

Happy Birthday Stephen! We are proud of you too!! Good job Michele and Randy!

Nate said...

Happy Birthday from Nate and M.C. as well!

Tolman Family said...

Happy Birthday, Stephen!

.:H:A:N:N:A:H:. said...

Happy Birthday Stephen!