cute pics! :) i had something really big i was going to say but its left my mind ... my nany would just say "it must have been a lie" oh well - another time. ttys!
I don't know if you'll get this, but I'm thinking of you tonight, good luck with everything and please call me, you said you would .... like before.... you know! :) i love you!
4 comments:
cute pics! :) i had something really big i was going to say but its left my mind ... my nany would just say "it must have been a lie" oh well - another time. ttys!
Very Cute pics!!!
I don't know if you'll get this, but I'm thinking of you tonight, good luck with everything and please call me, you said you would .... like before.... you know! :) i love you!
me again, good talking to ya, can't wait to visit on Sat! :) love ya! thanks for everything!! feel good!!!!
Post a Comment