Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day
















Well I had a great Mother's Day, Randy and the girls made me breakfast in bed and then I got some great gifts. Victoria wrote me a poem and Miranda made me a great card and a note book, Erica gave me my favorite treat in the wold Lemon heads and a cute mug. And then My Missionary called me and that was wonderful. he is doing good I sure miss him he has 10 months left.. I really do feel blessed to be a Mom to my great kids.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I miss you guys! You and Randy should come down to the BINGO party on Friday, we are going to have so much fun! Cute family pics!

joanna said...

wow ... what a nice day for you. I havent had lemon heads for a long time. I like them too!

Tinabean said...

I can't get over how beautiful your girls are!
It sounds like you had a wonderful Mothers Day!
You deserve it.
I can't believe your missionary has already been gone that long, time flies by.